Sunday, March 20, 2005

Like father like daughter...

Well, here I am with a blog. I'm not sure what I'll use it for, or if I'll even use it, but hey-it's fun to say that I have a blog, eh?
Well first of all, allow me to introduce myself. I am Daughter of Ziyon, real, biological daughter of Elder of Ziyon. I reside in a house somewhere in this world, and I attend a frum school somewhere else in this world. The nickname came just because that is how my father refers to me on his website wanderings so I decided to adopt it.
Anyways, I'd love to stay and write more but I am in a hurry to be somewhere else and I have to eat breakfast.
Have a great Purim everyone!!!!!! :)

8 Comments:

Blogger callieischatty said...

Yes its very nice and very theraputic to have a blog!

You should take the myers briggs type indicator, google it and try it, its loads of fun for people your age to get to know yourselves better! Post your results if you like, its a nice way to introduce yourself.

4:48 PM  
Blogger callieischatty said...

Oh I live in a house in this world as well, I work at a fairly frum school teaching Hebrew School to wee people. :+}
I hav another job and a side biz or two as well.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Elder of Ziyon said...

Why do you get the cooler black theme?

Oh yeah, because my aging eyes can't read white on black...

11:13 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Uh oh! You are officially hooked now. There's no turning back. Welcome to the cyber world. :)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Elder of Ziyon said...

She's more plugged in than you could imagine. This is, like, her 16th blog.

BTW, 2nite DoZ is playing electric guitar in a school production...

1:26 PM  
Blogger Daughter of Ziyon said...

Oh lord, Elder, if you ever 1337-sp43k to me again, I will be forced to bombard you with razor-sharp stilleto heels, throw you off a cliff and pummel you with several tons of live cattle.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Elder of Ziyon said...

Wr171n6 |1k3 7h15 574r73d 0ff 1n 7h3 h4ck3r c0mmun17y, 4nd n0w 17 h45 b33n h1j4ck3d by 733n dw33b5 |1k3 y0u. 0h, 7h3 h0rr0r!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

I am a wee bit concerned about the fact that I actually understood all that geek talk.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home